Index du Forum

Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Directory of French clans v2 ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> •._.·´¯) COIN DETENTE •._.·´¯) ->
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
kevinhanks

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Ven 25 Mai - 07:58 (2018)    Sujet du message: Directory of French clans v2 Répondre en citant

Hello,

This is a few times that players talk to me about this topic, and it was very practical and it would be nice to have it updated. 
Having failed to join Wildcat on Facebook to get his permission, as this is his original idea, I will directly do it, with the clans for which I have news and / or a way to verify the information. 
If your clan's information is out of date, feel free to send me a little private message, and I'll fix it. 
I lock the topic, since there is not much to discuss in any case, it will limit the small altercations of clans, which will be very good on this forum.
If you have suggestions to make, do not hesitate to communicate them to me again by private message. 
Finally, if your clan is not registered, just send me a message with the form below. Fields with a star are required. -Clan name 
*: 
-Clan leader *: 
-Officiates * (5max):
-Voice server (Teamspeak / Discord ..): 
-Website / Forum: 
-Contact (Discord ID / Mail / Skype): 
-Minimum age *: 
-Orientation * (PVP / PVE / Competition / Diverse ..): 
-Server * (NA / EU):
With that, I would ask you for an effective way of contacting you, in case you need an update on the clan information. Teamspeak, Discord, Facebook, mail ... It does not matter, it's up to you, if it's a voice server just specify if it's public (to be included in the post) or private. 

For More Details:-
Business video marketing company

Thank you

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 25 Mai - 07:58 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> •._.·´¯) COIN DETENTE •._.·´¯) -> Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Thème créé par Concept GraphiK'